- 1Will you really come to ME?
- 2What is your local service area for your Mobile Tax Service?
- 3What do I need to have ready for my appointment?
- 4How long will my appointment take?
- 5What are your rates for Tax Preparation? Will you add in extra "hidden fees"?
- 6Why should I call you instead of going with the franchised guys?
Q: Will you really come to ME?
A: YES! If you file a tax return through us and reside within our local service area you qualify for our Mobile Tax Service. It is part of our business philosophy to make tax preparation services affordable, accurate, convenient, and confidential.
Q: What is your local service area for your Mobile Tax Service?
A: Although not a complete list here are the areas which we offer our Mobile Tax Service :
Bethlehem Pa 18055, Center Valley Pa 18034, Coopersburg Pa 18036, Dublin Pa 18917, Hellertown Pa 18055, Limeport Pa 18060, Milford Square Pa 18935, Quakertown Pa 18951, Richlandtown Pa 18955, Spinnerstown Pa 18968, Springtown Pa 18081, Trumbauersville Pa 18970, Zion Hill Pa 18981. Please contact our office if you are outside these areas.
Q: What do I need to have ready for my appointment?
A: There is a comprehensive and printable list which we can provide you. In general, have available all records of income, expenses, and the previous two (2) years of tax returns if you are not a returning client.
Q: How long will my appointment take?
A: Expect to spend 1 - 2 hours average at this appointment. Every return is different as everyone's tax situation is different, and so there is no one answer to this. The more complicated your situation is the longer it will take.
Q: What are your rates for Tax Preparation? Will you add in exrea "hidden fees"?
A: Our rates are based on the number and type of forms needed to complete your tax return and there are never any "hidden fees". As a general rule a non complicated return will require the use of less forms and cost less to prepare than a more complicated return. Please call our office to discuss your particular tax situation and we can give you a quotation based on the information you provide us.
Unlike the franchises and many small tax preparation companies, we don't believe that it's fair to blindside our clients with "secret or hidden" fees.
Q: Why should I call you instead of going with the franchised guys?
A: There is a long list of reasons! For the sake of saving space and not completly boring you with all the details, the top three (3) reasons are listed as follows:
1. We are highly trained, educated, and experienced. The franchises will "train" their temporary employees in the basics of filing in the forms via their own software. They are not trained or knowledgeable in tax law or current tax codes. They only know where to put the information you give them. We, on the other hand hold a degree in accounting and specialize in taxation. We will ask YOU for the information needed to make the most of your return. Believe it or not, the IRS does NOT want you to pay more than your share of taxes.... we will help make sure that you don't.
2. Because we can come to you through our Mobile Tax Service, there are no delays due to "forgotten items". We thoroughly review your tax situation where your keep all your paperwork. At the "other guys" you would have to delay your filing, make another trip to their office to bring any forgotten items, and often that may mean inconveniencing your schedule twice or more!
3. You will always be our MVC (Most Valuable Client)!. You will never be just another "number" in the long line of tax returns. You will always see the same person and we will not be "gone" after April 15th! We hope to forge a long relationship that can include planning and advice as you need it for your future! Get the red carpet treatment that you deserve.